TATIANA ORLOVA

I live in Saint-Petersburg, one of the most beautiful and yet one of the coldest cities in the world. Since childhood my family and I have been wearing wool clothing to survive the cold. I've got 3 sisters, so my mother had to knit a lot of sweaters, socks and dresses all through our childhood and later. The socks and sweaters have also always been perfect present for our family friends. 
My mum loves knitting, I love my mum. After she retired from her last job - a mosaics designer - she kept knitting for all our friends and family which is growing bigger and bigger. Then my colleagues started to ask me about my wool clothes and started to order them as well. We've grown a huge circle of fans, with Scandinavian patterns being particularly popular at all times.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz