MIETJIE

I’m a South African Artist by the name of Wilmarie Viljoen. My Artist name “Mie” is a pet name in our family that I've had for the last 20 years, so it's stuck! I am inspired by a wonderful array of South African artists, especially Hanlie Kotzé, Piet Grobler and Mindi Flemming. I hope that people will find my art to either be whimsical, or see the beauty in something like a cactus….something that we would pass by without even taking notice off. The BOO!beloobie range of kids décor is named after my little boy named Wian, one of his many pet names! This was one of my many little projects, that just grew and grew! I put a lot of love in each little animal, and pride myself on the outcome of every piece! I hope you enjoy what my art and craft has to offer, and may we all be so happy as to start fulfilling our biggest dreams, and having all our loved ones and friends supporting us in this venture we call life! 
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. “- Dr. Seuss

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz