NIKAPERNE

I am a student of art history, comparative literature and photography from Slovenia, in love with all of my studies, books, travelling and music.My obsession with notebooks and stationary is so big, that one day I decided to do them also on my own, because I always need a notebook to write something in it. And this is how it all started. Now I make little notebooks with my photograps and illustrations and I just love what I do.Almost everything in my shop is made from recycled paper. Photographs are printed on professional photo paper in photo studio. Hand drawn illustrations are drawn with waterproof graphic pen and other illustrations are printed on paper with waterproof inks. In my shop there are available blank notebooks, journals (for world travellers, gourmet enthusiasts, book lovers, movie junikes and music geeks) and year journals. Calendars and photography prints soon :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz