REBOURNE


I am a wife and mom of three, currently living in Philadelphia. I attended art school, but switched to Physics after a few years. I have a degree in Physics now, but I am a full-time work at home mom. 
I make and sell items that are earth friendly. My items help my customers live the earth friendly lifestyle that they aspire to. I make and sell cloth diapers, cloth diaper covers, and all kinds of other baby and kids accessories. My biggest seller is wool diaper covers. I source my wool from post-consumer warehouses, where I hand-pick high quality wool sweaters. I wash them and felt them, and then cut them up for use as cloth diaper covers. 
My passion for the earth extends to my daily life: my family lives in a small rowhouse, we have a family cargo bicycle that our kids ride in, we have a rain barrel to minimize waste water runoff, and we try to reduce, reuse and recycle in our daily lives. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz