LAVENDER BEADS

I live on San Juan Island which lies off the Northwest Coast of Washington State, part-way between Seattle, WA and Vancouver, BC. The island is only accessible by ferry or small plane.
When I am not creating beads & jewelry, I work part time at the Island's lavender farm, Pelindaba Lavender. The 25,000 lavender plants that thrive there are annually blooming inspiration for my original lavender glass bead designs. 
I create each one-of-a-kind glass lavender bead and assemble jewelry at my home studio at the end of a long dirt road, in the Pacific Northwest rainforest-like woods where I live with my husband and two young daughters. We keep chickens and honeybees and have a small garden with many varieties of lavender plants.
I received my BFA from Alfred University, near Corning NY, were I studied glass blowing and metal casting; I also studied in Florence, Italy.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz