WRITE with MOXIE

I am a Mom, wife, designer, photographer, laundry procrastinator and chocolate addict (among many other things). I am also the owner and head designer behind Moxie Pear. I live just south of Atlanta, GA with my husband aka "The Baconator", my two crazy kids, a cat that thinks it's a person and a lunatic of a dog (and a recently rescued kitten). In 2005 I decided to combine my passion for graphic/web design and small business into a full service design studio. I recently started Write with Moxie, a side project that introduced a cool alternative to the everyday pencil. Each one made from 100% recycled color paper and come in a variety of colors to brighten up your space. You can take a peek into my crazy life and behind the scenes hi jinx at Moxie Pear by visiting my blog, a house full of moxie.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz