SCHALLE

I am a hungarian illustrator and graphic designer selling prints in my Etsy shop.
I always loved drawing. I drew in the day nursery, at home, in the school, in the pub, in the cafe, in the forest... And people loved my drawings. So I decided to go to an art school after high school graduation.In the school I learned digital graphics and it has become my primary focus. I usually start with pencil sketches. From there I create a digital illustration using Illustrator and then use Photoshop to give textures to the vector drawings that are a bit similar to old children’s book illustrations.
Whenever I create things it makes me happy and I hope that when people see the things I create, they feel that happiness too. I think this is the most important reason why I am tirelessly creating.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz