SACRED&PROFANE DESIGNS




I’m Sissy and I’m the person behind the Etsy shop “Sacred & Profane Designs”. Sacred & Profane Designs specializes in unique, handcrafted and affordable home accessories all designed exclusively by me. It offers digitally printed textiles – handmade into pillows, typography art prints and posters, photo prints, as well as patterned wooden clothespins.
The name behind my shop symbolizes the divided nature of identity: we are all able to see in ourselves both the sacred and profane nature of our character, of our taste and sometimes of our actions. For my shop, the title symbolizes the distinct nature of my products: some are sacred - clean, sweet and sensible, while others are profane - eccentric, bizzare, weird and sometimes creepy...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz