JOHN PAUL GARDNER

I am an artist currently living with my beautiful wife and very large cat. I recently graduated from the University of Oregon with an MFA in sculpture. 
My artwork is a synthesis of my experiences in the cities, towns and natural settings that I have lived in. I interpret my understanding of natural versus constructed environments through small intimate mixed media collages, drawings, paintings, sculptures and installation works. 
I have exhibited my work all over New England, the Pacific Northwest and have had a show in Sienna, Italy. I enjoy sharing my work with others and I hope that you like what you see. 
I have recently been included in Split Rail Magazine, 491 Art and Literary Magazine, just finished a collaborative project with Story Magazine in the UK that should be out soon and have an upcoming solo exhibition in Rochester, NH that is part of Wyatt Art Studios.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz