JEWELRY BY NATSUKO

Hi:) my name is Natsuko, meaning summer child in Japanese. I’m originally from outside of Tokyo Japan and now living in Columbus OH, US with my husband & son. I work on jewelry & my shop from home while my son is at school and go to Zodiac Shop 69 Mill Street Gahanna OH on Saturdays where I display my jewelry and I have space upstairs for Jewelry work shop and classes. Also, takes jewelry class at Columbus Cultural Arts Center every Tuesday nights with wonderful teacher & friends. 
I was always in love with craft. Grew up in Japan, as a little girl, I loved to make felted dolls and paper flowers. When I got married and move to United States, my routine was to go to fabric store and go home, make something for me to wear. And now “Jewelry” is my absolute passion for last 15 years. 
This is fourth year working on my jewelry line, Jewelry by Natsuko. Offering simple & modern jewelry created with colorful glass enamels and metals. Design elements are from the nature. Design focused in everyday jewels for everyday woman. Each part in every piece is handcrafted with much love & care in my little home studio.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz