DIANA BRENNAN


Using fine art nature photography, I visually interpret scientific details into accessible, informative art. Natural History, Woodland, Ocean, and Botanical Art are my main themes. I believe the essence of a scene is often captured best by photographing the details. My work evokes my love of natural New England, my awareness of the environment, and my passion to create.
Renee Garner, guest blogger for Modish, summed me up perfectly when she wrote, "Diana Brennan ... uses her camera much as a scientist uses a magnifying glass or microscope. Her work celebrates secret gardens and the most miniscule of natural surprises. Even her figurative work captures elegant moments interacting with nature."
I want to help you create a natural sanctuary in your home. I would love for my photographs to contribute to a special place where you can recharge...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz