ARTISTINLALALAND


 I'm a Los Angeles artist and illustrator who has her head in the clouds, laughs audaciously loud, and smiles from ear to ear. My creations are whimsical and playful because I have to have fun making them and I hope you will have fun buying them. I don't think anything should be taken too seriously especially oneself. I welcome comments, questions, large purchase orders and custom orders. Have fun and keep smiling. It's all good.
My work is dreamy because I have my head in the clouds. My work is whimsical because I don't take anything too seriously. My work is playful because I'm still a kid at heart. The circus, Victorian fashion, and nature are always inspirations for me.

1 komentarz:

  1. wonderful work! I love the whimsy of these and they transport me. bravo!

    OdpowiedzUsuń