FEDE

After completing a Bachelor of Interior Architecture in 1993 I worked for several years in residential and commercial design in both Adelaide and Melbourne (Australia). While travelling abroad many moons ago I spent some time in London employed by Harrods in the Soft Furnishings Department. It was here that my love of textiles began which evolved over time into an over flowing collection of new & vintage fabrics. Merging this interest with my passion for design I began creating my own bespoke and OOAK cushions for exhibitions and clients. Now as a Mum at home with 3 children my design focus has changed - hence the introduction of children's toys. I thank my son for the inspiration behind the first hammer which has now evolved into a range of soft tools for boys and girls. Most of the toys (excluding the individual utensil designs - spoons, forks and knives) are rattles and are made with a combination of new, vintage and re-purposed materials. If you have an idea for a shape or colour combination not available, then drop me a line, as I welcome and enjoy the challenge of custom designs. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz