NOT TUESDAY

My background is in magazines where I worked as an interiors stylist for over 10 years. I am now a mum and maker of stuff. I have always made stuff, including clothes, jewellery, artwork, cards, cushions, etc etc. These things have primarily been for myself though, and more recently for my daughter. For a while now I have been making my own necklaces but had been unable to source beads that I really loved. The solution of course was to make my own. A failed experiment with resin led me to polymer clay. I love colour and creating harmonious and sometimes unexpected combinations for my necklaces. Each necklace is made from a selection of polymer clay beads which are all handmade and colour mixed by myself, making each one unique.
I also like beer and have an obsession with teatowels.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz