MLMXOXO


 I'm Mary Louise and welcome to my shop! I design and create everything in my Boston studio, and wherever you are, it's lovely to have you here.A couple of things have brought me to this endeavor. First, I think visually, so presentation from design to branding to packaging is an integral part of the mlmxoxo line. Secondly, I operate on the basis of three principles: Form follows function. Less is more. God is in the details. 
The first two come from architecture and the third from my grandmother who was a perfectionist in everything she did, and consequently enriched our lives on a daily basis. I strive to design something that serves a purpose, incorporates high-quality natural materials (like paper, wool, pure wool felt) as well as vibrant color, maintains the integrity of those materials by eliminating unessential embellishment, and is rendered with a degree of craftmanship (a nod to my mother's particular talents).
My hope is that you'll find something at mlmxoxo that meets both your practical needs and your personal desires.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz