CARLA MADRIGAL EMBROIDERY

"My items are recycled and refashioned into a new and colorful eco-friendly life of distinction. Do the planet a favor and give a new home to a new life garment!"
"...During the 60’s, the real heyday of embroidery, I happened upon a shop in Sausalito, California which sold Scandinavian products and embroidery thread.  There were drawers and drawers of spools in seemingly endless colors; my mind reeled and I salivated at the possibilities. Being a “child” of the times I embellished Levis (501’s) and blue work shirts with the collar altered and a slew of other items.  Creating was in my blood, embroidery floss neither cost much nor took up much space so it was a natural fit.
Years passed and embroidery flitted in and out of my life.... more interview"

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz